PROGRAMS & Services
- House Associates/Staff
- Education Program (e.g. GED, College Level Courses)
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Mental and Physical Healthcare
- Resume Writing & Interview Preparation
- VA Benefits Packages and SSI/SSDI Enrollment
- Obtaining Driver Licenses
- First Time Home Buyer Program
We are one team comprised individually where each one of us has a story. Our team has done the work to Become As One. We believe in the power of:
- Believing and Empowering
- Confidence and Open-mindedness
- Motivating and Educating
- Accountability and Success
- Optimistic. Nurturing and Enduring.
We vow to be a resource through this program and help you do the work in your living areas. We do this so that you can begin to be authentic, a visionary, eliminate self-doubt, and an effective communicator. We offer a faith-based supportive housing program that assists individuals with dual diagnosis, individuals with substance disorders [with 6 months of sobriety], individuals re-entering society, domestic violence victims, and survivors.
Become As One’s mission focuses on the persistent problem of poverty and homelessness in Maryland and the surrounding areas. Our organization developed new emergency shelter and transitional housing programs, intensive case management, employment support, and after-school/summer programs for children.
In 2021, Become As One in Pikesville, is a key part of Maryland’s continuum of services for homeless and impoverished families. We are especially recognized for our expertise in helping large homeless families (3+ children).